Monday, January 16, 2017


Working in a school?

I have never seen myself being a teacher. People always have dream jobs, but teaching/working in a school have never been a dream job. So here are 5 reasons I would not want to work in a school...
                1. I feel like teachers help children for their future, and that's fantastic, but I feel like I would rather try to figure out mine than help people figure out theirs. is that to harsh?  
                2. Teaching requires hard work in college no matter what subject.
                3. I don't even know what subject I could teach.
                4. I want to Inspire kids in a different way than teaching them.
                5. I have always thought of after graduating i wont be in a school anymore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment