Friday, April 21, 2017

Who will be the 2017 NBA MVP???\

                     Well first of all I will just say that I can't believe it is all-ready 2017! With that being said,  during the NBA playoffs there is a-lot of talk going on and people are starting to debate on who is going to be the MVP! So, let's get into what my opinions on this situations are....
                      The NBA playoffs are and will always be one of the most exciting times for basketball fans all over. (Other than March Madness.) My favorite team since I was around 8 years old has been the Chicago Bulls. The big problem with the Bulls is how they have always just kind of stayed in the same spot, never doing great, but not that bad either. If you would have asked me about the Bulls 10 months ago, I would have just shaken my head, because they had just traded 2 of my favorite players. But they ended up turning that around I guess because they picked up D-Wade and Rondo. So shout out to the Bulls V. Celtics, Bulls are 2-0 and they play tonight? Can they sweep them?
                      The whole reason I made this post anyway Is to talk about who I think will be named MVP of the NBA this season. So Lets name the players: Russel Westbrook, James Harden, Isaiah Thomas, or Jimmy Butler. So I believe that Westbrook should win the MVP the records he has broken lately is phenomenal. Next Is Harden, I don't really want him to win it as much, but I think he has just as much as a chance as Westbrook does. On the east, Isaiah Thomas is leading in points per game, and honestly the Celtics wouldn't have much without him. And finally, as for Jimmy not many people have him winning MVP, but maybe in the future.
                      So for the moment you've all been waiting for my prediction for MVP..... Even though the series is down 0-2 I still have Russel Westbrook for the mvp. I really think he has earned it because of how long he has been in the league, he has also gotten so many other awards and acomplishments, so this will probably just give him something else to cross off his bucket list.  

1 comment:

  1. Your personality comes through in this ...which is great. I don't really follow basketball but I would give Westbrook my vote just based off your post.

    ReplyDelete