Tuesday, May 2, 2017

It´s Complicated
                    Something that I think is really complicated, is the school grading system. Currently It is near the end of the 4th quarter and i´m panicking. First of all, I have all these assignments due online that I     haven´t completed yet, because I was so busy over the weekend. Also, all my grades are messed up! I mean in some classes i´m doing really great, like math i have an A+, but in science I have an F. The reason that I blame this on the grade system is because it just doesn't make sense to me. I mean, I just don´t understand how if I do bad on two assignments, it will bring my grade all the way down from an A+ to F-----. I get how there are percentages and actual reasoning for my grades, but it just doesn't make sense to me. Also of all times now is especially not good to get an F, because they won´t let you participate in a-lot of cool end of the year activities. Not only that, but they have to notify your parents that you are failing a class so then they can yell at you, which makes your life at HOME even more GREAT! If it was all up to me, I would not judge someones entire grade just on two assignments, but instead just tell someone if they fail or pass a class.

No comments:

Post a Comment