Monday, April 10, 2017

A tribute to my Grandpa

               This weeks blog post is to make a tribute for someone that is very important to you. So I've decided to make it on one of my favorite people in the entire world: My Grandpa. Grandpa is the most friendly and nicest person you will ever meet. Almost at age 80, he works very hard even though he is retired and always helps out with my siblings and mom. He even still does yard work outside at his house, my house, and our church too! Even If he has pain in his back or something, he will still not be reduced to work hard. So that's why my tribute goes to my grandpa!

2 comments:

  1. Your grandpa sounds like a great man and great grandpa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked a good role model. Sounds like everyone who knows him is better for it.

    ReplyDelete