Sunday, March 12, 2017

The Best field Trip Ever

    I would have to say one of my favorite field trips I've been on was The recent School trip to D.C., even thought there where only 6 people! First of all it was my first plane ride EVER! I had a blast, we visited so many crazy places including, The white house, the capitol building, the library of Congress, the Supreme Court, the Smithsonian complex, the national archives, Ford's theater, the TJ memorial, Lincoln memorial, MLKJR memorial, and so much more! Plus I got to hang out with some of my best friends like Denis, Mark, Stavros, Tarak, and Matt! One of my favorite places we visited was Ford's Theater, because I learned a lot about when Lincoln was shot! I also ran into a youtuber with 2 million subscribers there! His name is Adam Saleh, and you can find out more about it in my youtube video! Overall I had an amazing time! It was one of the best trips I've ever been on!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to DC. One of the best places to visit.

    ReplyDelete