Wednesday, March 8, 2017

My Top 10 favorite movies


10.  The Martian 2015
I like this movie a lot because Its hilarious, but also very serious at the same time. Matt Damon did a fantastic job in this film along with Donald Glover (who also has the #8 album on my favorite album list!)

9. Creed 2015
This film is so well done because a lot of times when they bring back an older movie concept, they ruin it but that was not the case. Boxing/fighting movies have always been entertaining for me, and also Michael B. Jordan does a great job as he played Apollo Creed's son.

8. E.T. 1982
E.T. has always been a classic and a fantastic film! This is one of the best movies to watch with you're family ever! Steven Spielberg hit another bulls-eye with this film along with his many others! Also  I couldn't help but notice that the guy who plays ponyboy was in it too!

7. Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2010
Diary of a Wimpy Kid was originally supposed to be a book for little 2nd and 3rd graders to enjoy, but it turned out to be so much more! I think this is the one scenario when the movie is way better than the book. It is absolutely hilarious and brilliant. Sadly I just saw the trailler for the new movie, and it looks really bad! :(

6. Star Wars The Force Awakens 2015
This movie makes me feel like i'm a part of it every time I see it! The new actors mixed with old actors is a great mix. It is also very funny! I can't believe how they have re-created a brand new trilogy, and now I feel like my dad when he was a kid!

5. Ferris Buellor's day off 1986
This movie is very exiting! From the moment I first saw It I gave it, its own genre! It's hard for me to describe this genre, but there are some movies that just have to do with "Daily Life", but they just list all of those movies as drama, so I guess that's the proper category I was talking about. But anyway It is such a great movie I definitely recommend watching if you haven't already!

4. School of Rock 2003
I discovered this movie when I was around 9 years old and wanted to be a rock-star when I grew up! This move is hilarious, but a-lot of the jokes I did not understand for a lot later on! I think If your'e not into comedy movies, and hate having substitute teachers this movie will change all of that!

3. The Wolf of Wall Street 2013
 I think this movie Is very interesting along with every project Leonardo DiCaprio has worked on! It reminds me of a newer version of  "Catch me if you can" which is also a Leonardo DiCaprio. Jonah Hill Is very Hilarious, and I can't wait for  "The ballad of Richard Jewell" also staring the two, which is about the 1996 Olympic bombing.

2. Dope 2015
Dope is such a fantastic film, I put It in the same genre that I mentioned for Ferris Buellor on #5. It is so thrilling/exciting to watch, and also hilarious! I never get board of it! The characters are great not to mention that one of my favorite rappers A$asp Rocky is in it!

1. The Avengers 2012
I think The Avengers is arguably one of the most hyped movies that I have ever seen. Every movie that Marvel ever made led up to this one! And I think It one of the greatest action movies of my generation! I still remember going to see it 5 years ago, and being so excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment